Friday, February 24, 2012

Ice Fishing!!!

This one is also out of order...  Uhh... no more order to this world of mine!  Oh well not much order in it to begin with...

This adventure began at the opening of 2012 it started when I took my mate Amanda Hawks home with me.  When all of a sudden Mike Harris kidnapped us!!! (Or surprise adoption, which ever you prefer)...  Okay, not really, we went ice fishing with Mike where he showed us the secrets of the ice.  (You can probably tell I've been writing blog posts for over an hour now).  Any who it was a grand ole time.

This one comes with lots of pictures and they were actually taken with my nice camera so theoretically they will look nicer...

Mike drilling his hole.


See this hole?  Isn't it a nice hole?  I think so.  You think so too!  Ya, I made this hole and I probably made it for you.  Isn't that nice?


Bald eagle with his little friends.


Hey Amanda!


Climbing the ice mountain of Dooom!!!


Just a pretty picture.


Are we human? Or are we dancer?  The answer in this case is both.


She'll be comin down the mountain when she comes!


CART WHEEL!!!


After these adventures when went to the top of West Mountain and admired the gorgeous view.  Then we proceeded to go to the hot springs.  At the hot springs we were kind of kicked out by these teenagers.  We still got a nice swim in before that though!  Then we ended the night with ice cream.  It was such a lovely day!  

No comments: