Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day of Awesomeness

This occurred a few weeks ago at the beginning of spring break.  I came home and had the opportunity to hang out with a few of my best friends.  

The beginning of the day I hung out with Lindsey my basically little sister.  :)  We went on an adventure and found many exciting things.

Like a mini play ground.


Or a tire swing. 


You can't tell in the picture, but this is fort we climbed up onto.


The next part of the day I spent with Cynthia and her boyfriend Josh.  We played pool, Cynthia and I actually won a few times!  I unfortunately don't have any pictures from it.  Though I did get this picture of this creepy bear that was at her grandmas house.


As the night grew on I had the chance to support my little brother in the, "Mr. Skyhawk Competition."  He did really well and actually won!!!  I'm so proud of him!


Lindsey and I took turns being Mr. SkyHawk. 



And now of course I had to wear the crown as well.  ^_^



It was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

:)that was such a fun day!